RESPIRA-X combines the exceptional breathability and comfort of the ZEFIRO mattress with the adaptability and conformity of X-POINT base for a whole new level of control and support.
A drier bed is a healthier bed
A bedding environment that stays dry will keep a more even temperature and provide the best conditions for high-quality sleep throughout the year.
Each component of the RESPIRA-X bedding system promotes better air circulation giving a dryer sleep environment to promote a deeper, less disturbed sleep.
Awake refreshed and revived.
- Exceptional support for back and lumbar zones
- Unmatched conformity and comfort to the shoulders and hip regions
- Fully adaptable to personalise the feel and support for each individual
Unrestricted air movement around the mattress
- Keeps mattress and bedding dry by allowing a better air exchange within the bedding environment
- Assists temperature regulation
A Better Mattress - Naturally
- Made from natural plant oils including Sunflower, Canola and Soya Bean, Zefiro is naturally healthier, more breathable, extremely durable and resilient
- Tubes® technology brings a new level of comfort and support in a wonderfully dry, hygienic and natural sleep environment
- Tubes® draw in fresh dry air and expel warm humid air with each movement of the body
Mousse open-celled design
- Very breathable to keep head a pleasant temperature all year round
- Soft and quick to adapt - yet remains supportive night after night
Better pillow - naturally
- Made from natural plant oils and water
- Feels like memory foam - but without the heat and smell
RESPIRA-X Next Level Sleep
With sustainable plant-based materials throughout, comfort and support have never been so natural.
Medium/Soft to Medium/Firm depending on the settings and configuration of the bed base.
Add a breathable 5cm soft Mousse topper in Sleep Dry fabric for a truly plush feel.
- Queen $6600
- King $7100
- Super King $7800
RESPIRA-X system includes X-Point base, Zefiro mattress and a pair of Mousse pillows.
"A bedding environment that breathes is vital for quality sleep..." Read More Here